PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Lohika company provides premium software engineering services to leading technology companies. Our customers usually range from startup to high growth and VC backed companies, which drives a culture of acceleration and innovation. We are sure that team extension is the only engagement model which works best. You’re looking for your next big thing, aren’t you? So, jump at your chance!
For our Client that is providing security certificates we are building a security identity system from scratch. Our Client is the biggest player in industry providing a world class identity, authentication, and encryption solutions. A product focused on Private/Public Key Infrastructure for IoT will be built from scratch therefore latest technologies and approaches will be used. All architecture and technology decisions are taken by Lohika.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Participate in functional and architectural design of the product and related tools
• Perform implementation, review and debugging of new content
• Collaborate with another R&D, QA, PM both on Lohika and customer side
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• 3+ years of commercial front-end development experience
• Strong knowledge of Vue.JS
• Strong knowledge of HTML5/CSS3 + responsive design
• CSS preprocessors (LESS/SASS) + animations
• SVG, chart libraries
• Understanding of REST architecture
• Unit testing experience (Jasmine, Karma)
• SCM tools (GIT, GIT flow)
• Debugging skills
• Upper-Intermediate level of English
WOULD BE A PLUS:
• Experience with JS build systems (Webpack)
• Understanding of WebSockets
• Experience in backend development on 1 of the following languages: Node.JS/ Python / PHP / Java etc.
• Full application lifecycle experience
• Experience of participating in a project using Scrum
• Friendly and highly professional teams
• Flexible working hours with no overtime
• Regular performance reviews
• Internal training
• Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, gym, sports activities, yoga, lounge rooms, coffee machines, etc.)
• Christmas holidays (31st December —7th January) and state holidays
• Fully paid English classes (twice per week) with own English teachers and native speakers
• Premium Medical insurance (medication, massage, and doctor in the office, etc.)
• Paid sick-leaves
• Life insurance
• 20 working days of annual paid vacation
• Incentives (marriage, childbirth)
• Corporate events (corporate parties and sports competitions)
And much more!
Please send your CV or contact us with more questions!