• MS in Computer Science or equivalent
• 5+ year of professional software development experience
• 3+ year of Android programming experience
• Expert in Java and Android SDK
• In-depth knowledge of OOP concepts & techniques
• Experience of interaction with Web services via REST (JSON) and gRPC (Protobuf)
• Experience with Kotlin language
• Experience with Map/Navigation SDKs
• Experience creating custom UI elements, UI animation techniques and creating a rich, interactive UX on Android
• Experience in unit testing and automated UI testing
• Applying dependency injection pattern on Android
• Experience with modern third party libraries and frameworks
• Experience with Multi-Threading and memory management specific to mobile devices
• at least Upper-intermediate level of English
WOULD BE A PLUS:
• Familiar with JNI
• Scripting language experience
• You have a keen eye for design
• Experience working with remote teams
• Experience with CI tools
• Friendly and highly professional teams
• Flexible working hours with no overtimes
• Regular (twice a year) performance reviews
• Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, gyms, sport activities, yoga, lounge rooms, coffee machines etc.)
• Fully paid English classes (twice per week) with own English teachers
• 20 working days of annual paid vacation
• Christmas holidays
• Paid sick-leaves
• Medical insurance
• Incentives (marriage, childbirth)
• Gym, yoga, other sport activities
• Bonuses for internal training delivery
• Team buildings for each project team and corporate events
• You will design and implement enhancement in SDK for Android.
• Interact with customer/onsite coordinator and provide technical solutions.
• Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing mobile products
• Conduct project design reviews and code reviews.
• Provide support to QA and other internal teams.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
We are looking for a Senior Android SW Engineer, who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented developers.
You will participate in a highly technical project and work with an emphasis on product quality.
The product is a platform will allow to improve maps, collect important navigation data and get a solid place in the market which will emerge with development of autonomous cars and other mobility improvements