• MS in Computer Science or equivalent
• 6+ year of professional software development experience
• 4+ year of Android programming experience
• Expert in Java and Android SDK -In-depth knowledge of OOP concepts & techniques
• Experience designing solution architecture, UML diagrams
• Experience creating custom UI elements, UI animation techniques and creating a rich, interactive UX on Android
• Full development lifecycle experience
• Experience in unit testing and automated UI testing
• Applying dependency injection pattern on Android
• Understanding Android UI principles
• Experience with modern third party libraries and frameworks
• Experience with Multi-Threading and memory management specific to mobile devices
• Familiar with JNI
• Experience with modern third party libraries and frameworks (RxJava, Retrofit, Data Binding etc)
• Experience with CI tools
• Outstanding communication & team-working skills
• at least Upper-intermediate level of English
WOULD BE A PLUS:
• Unity3D and (or) Adobe Air plug-in development for Android platform.
• Experience with HTTP, XML, JSON and HTML and interacting with Server based web services via REST .
• Scripting language experience.
• You have a keen eye for design.
• Experience working with remote teams.
— Friendly and highly professional teams
— Flexible working hours with no overtimes
— Regular (twice a year) performance reviews
— Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, gyms, sport activities, yoga, lounge rooms, coffee machines etc.)
— Fully paid English classes (twice per week) with own English teachers
— 20 working days of annual paid vacation
— Christmas holidays
— Paid sick-leaves
— Medical insurance
— Incentives (marriage, childbirth)
— Gym, yoga, other sport activities
— Bonuses for internal training delivery
— Team buildings for each project team and corporate events
• Candidate will design and implement an enhancement in SDK for Android.
• Interact with customer/onsite coordinator and provide technical solutions.
• Mentor software engineers and developers.
• Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing mobile products
• Conduct project design reviews and code reviews.
• Provide support to QA and other internal teams.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Developing information systems for one of the leaders in healthcare domain you’ll get an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced team of engineers where you can spear-head the latest Android applications in a very team-oriented environment.
Lead the development of mobile apps for Android platform.
Take on ownership of large deliverables and complex problems, and clearly break up the work into smaller tasks to be carried out with the rest of the team.