• MS in Computer Science or equivalent
• 5+ years of professional software development experience
• 3+ years of Android programming experience
• Expert in Java and Android SDK
• In-depth knowledge of OOP concepts & techniques
• Knowledge of RxJava, RxAndroid
• Android architecture components, room
• Experience creating custom UI elements, UI animation techniques and creating a rich, interactive UX on Android
• Experience in unit testing and automated UI testing
• Applying dependency injection pattern on Android
• Understanding Android UI principles
• Experience with modern third-party libraries and frameworks
• Experience with Multi-Threading and memory management specific to mobile devices
• English, upper-intermediate level
WOULD BE A PLUS:
• Familiar with JNI
• Unity3D and (or) Adobe Air plug-in development for Android platform
• Experience with HTTP, XML, JSON and HTML and interacting with Server based web services via REST
• Scripting language experience
• You have a keen eye for design
• Friendly and highly professional teams
• Flexible working hours with no overtimes
• Regular (twice a year) performance reviews
• Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, gyms, sport activities, yoga, lounge rooms, coffee machines etc.)
• Fully paid English classes (twice per week) with own English teachers
• 20 working days of annual paid vacation
• Christmas holidays
• Paid sick-leaves
• Medical insurance
• Incentives (marriage, childbirth)
• Gym, yoga, other sport activities
• Bonuses for internal training delivery
• Team buildings for each project team and corporate events
• Candidate will design and implement enhancement in SDK for Android.
• Interact with customer/onsite coordinator and provide technical solutions.
• Mentor software engineers and developers.
• Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing mobile products
• Conduct project design reviews and code reviews.
• Provide support to QA and other internal teams.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
You will work with the system that automates all processes for helping people with chronicle diseases, chat with doctor and nurses, medication updates, integration with Bluetooth medication injector, heart rate monitor, blood pressure monitor and so on.