PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Lohika company provides premium software engineering services to leading technology companies. Our customers usually range from startup to high growth and
Our customer is a digital agency that establishes links between the brand and consumers The agency is more than 400 people strong, manages over $600MM in media spend and deploys campaigns in 70 markets in many cities around the world. Our customer provides services for companies such as Google, Viber, etc.
You’re looking for your next big thing, aren’t you? So are we, hoping it’s you! Jump at your chance!
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Hold the Team Leader role, manage 5+ people team that develops and supports software responsible for ad campaigns management and reporting.
• Facilitate requirements analysis process and communicate with the product owner.
• Organize team effort to research, evaluate and estimate technical options in collaboration with architects.
• Serve as a focal point to communicate and resolve interface and integration cases with other teams. Escalate issues cannot be resolved by the team.
• Proactively suggest technical and functional improvements to add value to the product.
• Provide encouragement and feedback to team members (including formal yearly performance reviews as well as maintaining on-going feedback loop).
• Assist management (EM, RM) with hiring processes and new team member training.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Experience leading a team of 5+ engineers.
• 5+ years of commercial Python development.
• Upper-intermediate level of English.
• Experience in Agile methodologies.
• Experience with any Python web frameworks
• Experience with any Python ORM.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
• Experience with REST API design and development.
• Experience with TDD and BDD (Python Behave or Ruby Cucumber or similar frameworks).
• Familiar with any cloud platform.
• Experience with PostgreSQL.
• Experience with Docker.
• Experience with front-end frameworks (Angular
• Friendly and highly professional teams
• Flexible working hours with no overtime
• Regular performance reviews
• Internal training
• Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, gym, sports activities, yoga, lounge rooms, coffee machines, etc.)
• Christmas holidays (31st December —7th January) and state holidays
• Fully paid English classes (twice per week) with own English teachers and native speakers
• Premium Medical insurance (medication, massage, and doctor in the office, etc.)
• Paid sick-leaves
• Life insurance
• 20 working days of annual paid vacation
• Incentives (marriage, childbirth)
• Corporate events (corporate parties and sports competitions)
And much more!
Please send your CV or contact us with more questions!