PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Lohika company provides premium software engineering services to leading technology companies. Our customers usually range from startup to high growth and VC backed companies, which drives a powerful culture of acceleration and continuous innovation. We are fairly sure that team extension is the only engagement model which works best. You’re looking for your next big thing, aren’t you? So check out this Node.js opportunity!
Our customer is a Silicon Valley’s robotics and artificial intelligence food delivery startup, automation and a host of mobile kitchen technologies designed to predict food trends, in order to meet customers where they are and offer them freshly cooked foodstuffs ready before they order them. They have more than a hundred employees and source their robotic arms from a maker of industrial robots. Our customer needs experienced technology leaders to help build, improve, and scale their platform. You will help develop major features and subsystems that enable a complex logistics machine to run smoothly and flawlessly. Shipping these features will require good communication with all stakeholders and solid judgment about how to architect code to both ship quickly and handle changes in the future.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Collaborate with product management to define, architect, and build new production features
● Take part in requirements analyzes
● Build application using microservices
● Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software
● Interact with customer and provide technical solutions
● Take personal responsibility for the quality, reliability and availability of our infrastructure
● Participate in regular code reviews and implementation details discussions
● Report to TL about current tasks status, technical or other risks
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful candidate should have:
● 3+ years of full cycle commercial development experience
● Node.js experience
● REST services
● Familiarity with Microservice architecture
● SQL DBs
● Postgres, Redis
● Upper-intermediate level of English
WOULD BE A PLUS:
● Experience with message queue and asynchronous communication (RabbitMQ or other MQ)
● Friendly and highly professional teams
● Flexible working hours with no overtimes
● Regular (twice a year) performance reviews
● Fully paid English classes
● 20 working days of annual paid vacation
● Christmas holidays (1st January — 7th January)
● Paid sick-leaves, medical insurance
And much more!
Please send your CV or contact us with more questions!