ABOUT THE PROJECT:
As Senior BigData engineer you will work on SaaS Platform and contribute as part of R&D self-organized team working in a challenging, innovative and fast pacing environment for our Customer
• 5+ years of commercial Java (or Scala) development experience
• Several years of experience in big data technologies and tools.
• Hands-on experience with one of the following technologies: Spark, Kafka, Druid, NoSQL-Databases.
• Familiarity with the AWS-Stack of advantage.
• Knowledge and experience in statistical methods, machine learning and AI.
• Experience with relational database systems.
• BS\MS in computer science or equivalent.
• at least Upper -Intermediate level of English
WOULD BE A PLUS:
Commercial experience with Real-time processing systems
• Commercial experience with building micro-services architecture
— Friendly and highly professional teams
— Flexible working hours with no overtimes
— Regular performance reviews
— Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, gym, sports activities, yoga, lounge rooms, coffee machines etc.)
— Fully paid English classes (twice per week) with own English teachers
— 20 working days of annual paid vacation
— Christmas holidays
— Paid sick-leaves
— Premium Medical & Life insurance
— Incentives (marriage, childbirth)
— Bonuses for internal training delivery
— Corporate events
• Design, develop, deliver and operate scalable, high-performance, real-time data processing software.
• Work proactively on the system architecture.
• Participate in the evaluation and selection of right technologies.
• Ensure high-quality development standards (unit/integration tests, etc.)
• Support the business and product stakeholders by developing new and innovative data-driven products.
• Interact with UI/UX Engineer to develop innovative ways to visualize huge amounts of data.
• Collaboration with the product management team to incorporate the needs of our customers.