Our customer is one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world that builds data analytics and visualization software to improve the quality of processes and their performance.
We are looking for a Senior Manual QA to support the development of the new product in the scope of the data engineering platform.
The product will enable internal data consumers to access multiple data sources from a single access layer. Users will be able to discover, manage, use and generate new data sets to collaborate with colleagues.
· Design test plans, documents, and test cases
· Test different elements of Web front-end and back-end
· Review functional requirements
· Implement and execute manual tests for new features as well as regression
· Work closely with development to isolate, record, and track issues
· Communicate project and testing status to internal and external teams
· Validate good UX practices are followed and the product is developed according to UI mockups provided
· Work closely with developers on daily basis to improve the product quality
Would be a plus:
· Able to work independently and drive results