PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Lohika company provides premium software engineering services to leading technology companies. Our customers usually range from startup to high growth and VC backed companies, which drives a culture of acceleration and innovation. We are sure that team extension is the only engagement model, which works best.
Our customer is a data-driven global agency that blends data science, objective media and captivating experiences to build valuable connections between brands and consumers. Clients include Google, FrieslandCampina, and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 1,100 people strong, manages over $3B in media spend and deploys campaigns in 71 markets via its global offices throughout North America, EMEA and APAC.
You’re looking for your next big thing, aren’t you? So are we, hoping it’s you! Jump at your chance!
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Design, develop and maintain software responsible for ad campaigns management and reporting, including python REST APIs
● Providing estimates
● Devising solutions
● Code review of other team members
● Intensive customer communication
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
● 3+ years of commercial Python development
● Strong OOD skills
● Experience with TDD
● Experience with any Python web framework (Django, Flask or similar)
● Experience with Python ORM (Django ORM, SQLAlchemy or similar)
● Experience with event-driven application (celery/RabbitMQ).
● Strong SQL skills
● Experience with building REST API’s
● Good communication skills (English level: intermediate or higher)
WOULD BE A PLUS:
● Experience with Python3
● Experience with building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines and related tools (Jenkins, Drone, CircleCI, etc.)
● Experience with BigData related tools (presto, Hive, Redis, etc.)
● Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
● Experience with BDD
● Familiarity with Agile methodologies.
● Experience with shell scripting
● Do not hesitate to propose new ideas
● Be ready to take new challenges
● Do not be afraid of changes and learn more
● Be a great partner for you team members
● Friendly and highly professional teams
● Lohika employee, not ’project employee’ approach
● Flexible working hours with no overtimes
● Regular (twice a year) performance reviews
● Fully paid English classes
● 20 working days of annual paid vacation
● Christmas holidays (31st December — 7th January)
● 1 Floating Holiday
● Paid sick-leaves, medical insurance
And much more!
Please send your CV or contact us with more questions! Also get a look at our referral program — recommend us your friends and get a significant bonus!