PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Lohika company provides premium software engineering services to leading technology companies. Our customers usually range from startup to high growth and VC backed companies, which drives a culture of acceleration and innovation. We are sure that team extension is the only engagement model which works best. You’re looking for your next big thing, aren’t you? So are we, hoping it’s you! Jump at your chance!
We help our customer to design and implement a cloud-based solution that helps shopping malls to make its processes transparent and support their decisions based on consumer data and analysis using artificial intelligence.
The product will include the following features:
— Analytical tool for creating predictive recommendations to support clients in making real-time decisions;
— Pre-defined dynamic analytics engine;
— Standardized visuals and recommendation based on industry benchmark.
The product is created for shopping malls across the globe, specifically shopping mall CEOs, asset managers, and lease managers.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Holding the Team Leader role, managing 3+ people team
● Collaborate with product management to define, architect, and build new production features
● Analyze and estimate implementation efforts
● Take part in requirements analysis
● Responsibility for building the application as well and making sure of its quality
● Developers implement tests
● Interact with customer and provide technical solutions
● Take personal responsibility for the quality, reliability and availability of the solution
● Participate in regular code reviews and implementation details discussions
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
● 4+ years of full cycle commercial development experience
● Node.js experience
● Knowledge of React/Redux
● REST services
● SQL DBs: PostgreSQL, MySQL etc.
● Upper-intermediate level of English
WOULD BE A PLUS:
● Be ready to take new challenges
● Do not be afraid of changes and learn more
● Be a great partner for you team members
● Friendly and highly professional teams
● Lohika employee, not ’project employee’ approach
● Flexible working hours with no overtimes
● Regular (twice a year) performance reviews
● Fully paid English classes
● 20 working days of annual paid vacation
● Christmas holidays (31st December — 7th January)
● 1 Floating Holiday
● Paid sick-leaves, medical insurance
And much more!
Please send your CV or contact us with more questions! Also get a look at our referral program — recommend us your friends and get a significant bonus!