PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Our customer is a start-up that was born in response to a healthcare system designed to address decline and disease. They are creating a completely new upstream consumer health category focused on an integrated approach to taking charge of one’s own biology through the multi-omic science of health. Together with the personal health data and a strong underpinning of machine learning, our customer provides individuals multidimensional information about their health in a simple and actionable way through their suite of software and consumer products.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• You will be responsible for developing React Native mobile application.
• Implement, review, support and debug required content
• Take part in requirements analyzes, research implementation ways and possibilities.
• Analyze and estimate implementation efforts
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Knowing flux principles, Redux
• Experience with writing tests
• Confident user of GIT, NPM
• Practical experience creating markup for complex user interfaces
• At least Upper-Intermediate English level
• Well-developed communication & team working skills
WOULD BE A PLUS:
• Android/iOS development experience
• DBs, RDBMS
• MS\BS degree in Computer Science or other engineering related subject
• Practical experience with Node.JS PostgreSQL
• Practical experience with Agile / Scrum processes
• Passion for building high-class web systems
• Experience with AWS lambda
• Friendly and highly professional teams
• Flexible working hours with no overtime
• Regular performance reviews
• Internal training
• Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, gym, sports activities, yoga, lounge rooms, coffee machines, etc.)
• Christmas holidays (31st December —7th January) and state holidays
• Fully paid English classes (twice per week) with own English teachers and native speakers
• Premium Medical insurance (medication, massage, and doctor in the office, etc.)
• Paid sick-leaves
• Life insurance
• 20 working days of annual paid vacation
• Incentives (marriage, childbirth)
• Corporate events (corporate parties and sports competitions)
And much more!
Please send your CV or contact us with more questions!