ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Our client’s mission is to democratize medical imaging by making it accessible and affordable for everyone around the world. This US company has developed an innovative whole-body ultrasound solution leveraging own patented technology. Its software solutions can integrate into hospital networks to help clinicians transform care delivery and improve efficiencies.
Capgemini Engineering team is responsible for various modules of cloud platform supplementing the medical device such as Enterprise product management system for handling customer accounts, devices registry, etc; Learning management system for providing online training materials for device end-users; and others.
We’re looking for AQA engineers who will strengthen existing Dev/AQA team and will focus on extending E2E test scenarios automation suite.
- Write automated test cases to support continuous regression testing.
- Design and execute manual test cases to verify our software works as intended.
- Perform exploratory testing to identify opportunities to build our confidence in releasing our front end software products.
- Build and configure the interfaces required to support test activities.
- Create synthetic data to support test cases.
- Ensure detailed and descriptive bug tickets, while holding Engineering accountable for technical investigation.
- Perform a broad variety of tasks in support of the role and responsibilities.
- 2+ years of experience in UI Test Automation
- 2+ experience with Cypress (or other JS framework)
- Good understanding of web fundamentals, client/server architecture
- Attentiveness to details, systematic approach to the work
- Desire to learn and improve own skills in AQA
- Upper intermediate English
Would be a plus:
- Prior experience with Healthcare projects
- Experience with Python
- Experience with GraphQL
- Friendly and highly professional teams
- Flexible working hours with no overtimes
- Regular performance reviews
- Choose WFH or WFO
- Capgemini’s Learner Experience Platform, NEXT that includes different types of courses, articles, podcasts, videos, etc. (providers: Coursera, Pluralsight, AWS, Microsoft Learning, and others)
- English Learning: short-term courses (specific topics), online platform EF Solo (24/7 access, 2000+ hours of General, Business, and Industry-specific content)
- 20 working days of annual paid vacation
- Christmas holidays (1-7 January) and state holidays celebration
- Paid sick-leaves
- Premium Medical & Life insurance (depending on your need: Dental, Health or Sport insurance program). Newcomer may apply for insurance on a very first day at Capgemini Engineering
- Incentives (marriage, childbirth)
- Maternity leave benefit
- Online corporate events
And much more!
Please send your CV or contact us with more questions!