Purpose of the job Our customer uses AI-based IVR Authentication and Anti-Fraud Solutions to increase efficiency in call centers and stop fraudulent transactions. Their solutions are leading the way to the future of voice by providing identity, security, and authentication for every voice interaction.
Developer of a phone fraud detection and call center authentication technology intended to provide security, identity, and trust on every voice interaction. The company’s technology can identify, locate and authenticate phone devices from the call audio thereby detecting fraudulent calls, as well as verifies legitimate callers, enabling enterprise call centers to reduce call time and improve their customers’ experience while reducing fraud losses.
The company’s solutions protect some of the biggest banks, insurers, and
retailers in the world using patented technology that extracts an unrivaled amount of intelligence from every call encountered.
You will have a chance to lead cross-functional team of strong engineering talents which will help our customer to realize their roadmap.
Main tasks and responsibilities
• Lead a team according to established processes while tightly collaborating with the stakeholders.
• Take part in requirements analysis, tasks planning, estimation and distribution between the team members.
• Suggest technical and functional improvements to add value to the product.
• Research and evaluate technical options to implement business requirements.
• Write quality and maintainable code in a fast-paced professional software engineering environment
Education, skills, and experience Must have:
• 5+ years of extensive Back-end development
• 2+ years of TL experience
• Proven experience with Golang
• Experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases
• Experience with building scalable B2B APIs in cloud-based back-end systems
• Understanding of microservices architecture, highly scalable distributed systems
• Experience with AWS (including AWS DynamoDb, RDS)
• Experience with Docker, K8S and Terraform
• Experience with source code management systems
• Good knowledge of all phases of the development lifecycle.
• At least Upper-Intermediate level of English.
Would be a plus:
• Telephony/VoIP skills
• Python knowledge