ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Purpose of the job:
Our customer uses AI-based IVR Authentication and Anti-Fraud Solutions to increase efficiency in call centers and stop fraudulent transactions. Their solutions are leading the way to the future of voice by providing identity, security, and authentication for every voice interaction.
Developer of a phone fraud detection and call center authentication technology intended to provide security, identity, and trust on every voice interaction. The company’s technology can identify, locate and authenticate phone devices from the call audio thereby detecting fraudulent calls, as well as verifies legitimate callers, enabling enterprise call centers to reduce call time and improve their customers’ experience while reducing fraud losses.
The company’s solutions protect some of the biggest banks, insurers, and retailers in the world using patented technology that extracts an unrivaled amount of intelligence from every call encountered.
You will have a chance lead cross-functional team of strong engineering talents which will help our customer to realize their roadmap.
• Lead a team according to established processes while tightly collaborating with the stakeholders.
• Take part in requirements analysis, tasks planning, estimation and distribution between the team members.
• Suggest technical and functional improvements to add value to the product.
• Research and evaluate technical options to implement business requirements.
• Write quality and maintainable code in a fast-paced professional software engineering environment
• 2+ years of TL experience.
• 5+ years of commercial SW development experience.
• Confident Python skills.
• Experience with NumPy/Pandas/fastparquet
• Experience with AWS
• Experience with Docker and Terraform
• Experience with PyTest.
• Experience with source code management systems
• Good knowledge of all phases of the development lifecycle.
• At least Upper-Intermediate level of English.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
• ETL experience
• Friendly and highly professional teams
• Flexible working hours with no overtimes
• Regular performance reviews
• Choose WFH or WFO
• Training activities: 711 Lohika employees covered in 2020, more than 100 training topics: Soft Skills, Technical, Managerial, etc, 800+ hours of learning content (internal video portal)
• Capgemini’s Learner Experience Platform, NEXT that includes different types of courses, articles, podcasts, videos, etc. (providers: Coursera, Pluralsight, AWS, Microsoft Learning, and others)
• English Learning: short-term courses (specific topics), online platform EF Solo (24/7 access, 2000+ hours of General, Business, and Industry-specific content)
• 20 working days of annual paid vacation
• Christmas holidays
• Paid sick-leaves
• Premium Medical & Life insurance (depending on your need: Dental, Health or Sport insurance program). Newcommer may apply for insurance on a very first day at Lohika
• Incentives (marriage, childbirth)
• Maternity leave benefit
• Online corporate events