ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Our client is a company that builds a personalized investment management service API that lets companies offer their end-users a disciplined way to invest with them.
We are looking for an experienced and professional engineer who likes dynamic project and complex challenging tasks.
• Take part in requirements analysis, task planning, estimation, coding and work distribution between the team members.
• Suggest technical and functional improvements to add value to the product.
• Research and evaluate technical options to implement business requirements.
• Interact with stakeholders and provide technical solutions
• Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative products
• Desire to establish architectural decision, strong fundamentals in data structures and algorithms
• Experience deploying services in Kubernetes or similar container infrastructure
• Good understanding of AWS security principles
• Proven ability to design and build DevOps infrastructure
• Experience with gRPC, Protobuf, OpenAPI
• Experience with messaging systems such as NUTS, RabbitMQ, Kafka, SQS
• Experience with SQL Databases like Postgres
• Good communication and collaboration skills
• Upper-intermediate English
WOULD BE A PLUS:
• Experience building financial systems
• Experience with building secure and compliant systems
• Experience with SOC II and ISO27001 standards
• Experience with CI/CD
• Good understanding of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
• Friendly and highly professional teams
• Flexible working hours with no overtimes
• Regular performance reviews
• Choose WFH or WFO
• Training activities: 711 Lohika employees covered in 2020, more than 100 training topics: Soft Skills, Technical, Managerial, etc, 800+ hours of learning content (internal video portal)
• Capgemini’s Learner Experience Platform, NEXT that includes different types of courses, articles, podcasts, videos, etc. (providers: Coursera, Pluralsight, AWS, Microsoft Learning, and others)
• English Learning: short-term courses (specific topics), online platform EF Solo (24/7 access, 2000+ hours of General, Business, and Industry-specific content)
• 20 working days of annual paid vacation
• Christmas holidays
• Paid sick-leaves
• Premium Medical & Life insurance (depending on your need: Dental, Health or Sport insurance program). Newcommer may apply for insurance on a very first day at Lohika
• Incentives (marriage, childbirth)
• Maternity leave benefit
• Online corporate events