PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The main goal of our new customer is to accelerate an industry-wide transition toward networks with greater flexibility, agility, and automation, driven by a new generation of network control software. In this project, you will have unique opportunity to work with ideologists and developers of OpenFlow technology.
Lohika company provides premium software engineering services to leading technology companies. Our customers usually range from startup to high growth and VC backed companies, which drives a culture of acceleration and innovation. We are sure that team extension is the only engagement model which works best. You’re looking for your next big thing, aren’t you? So we are, hoping it’s you! Jump at your chance!
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Holding the Team Leader role, managing 2+ people team;
● Research and evaluate technical options to implement business requirements
● Comfortable with debugging and profiling web apps in the browser
● Analyze and estimate implementation efforts
● Work in a close contact with team members and project stakeholders on customer’s site
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Strongly experienced with:
● Building complex web applications that can rival a desktop/native app
● Chrome Developer Tools (debugging, profiling, etc.)
● CSS (including flex box), HTML
● TypeScript, Sass, SVG
● Node.js, webpack
● Mithril, lodash
● Browser APIs
● Virtual DOM diffing frameworks (e.g. React, Vue)
● Single-page applications
● RESTful APIs
Would be a plus:
● Comfortable working directly with Web APIs and the DOM
● Experience with one or more of the major front-end frameworks: React, Angular, Vue, Ember etc.
● Knowledge of patterns and best practices related to interaction design, information architecture, functional layout, and working with data
● Comfortable with version control, continuous integration, and code reviews
● Result-oriented skills
● Precision and attention to details
● Perfect oral/written communication skills
● Friendly and highly professional teams
● Flexible working hours with no overtimes
● Regular (twice a year) performance reviews
● Fully paid English classes
● 20 working days of annual paid vacation
● Christmas holidays (1st January —7th January)
● Paid sick-leaves, medical insurance
And much more!
Please send your CV or contact us with more questions! Also get a look at our referral program — recommend us your friends and get a significant bonus!