ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Company is an enterprise grade identity management service, built from the ground up in the cloud and delivered with an unwavering focus on customer success. With the help of our service, IT can manage access across any application, person or device. Whether the people are employees, partners or customers or the applications are in the cloud, on-premises or on a mobile device, product helps IT become more secure, make people more productive, and maintain compliance.
Many companies have multiple identity sources with different types of users, such as contractors, partners, customers, and acquired companies’ employees. Our cloud service provides a single view across all these groups with AD and LDAP directory integrations and out-of-the-box connections with HR systems like Workday, SaaS apps like G Suite, CSV files, and third-party identity providers.
The main responsibilities will be performing planning and execution of E2E testing. As well as writing automation plans, execute existing automation, write code, review PRs.
• Drive test activities — analyze reqs, design test plans, author test cases/scripts, create test execution & reports, defect management.
• Raising quality issues with the QA and Dev teams in a timely manner.
• Contribute to test automation strategy, write and execute test scripts, review PR’s
• Should be able to draft and execute test plans manually where needed.
• Analyzing and reporting bugs in Jira thoroughly.
• Interface with Dev, Product Management, Documentation and UX teams
• 3+ years of quality engineering with knowledge and hands-on test automation experience.
• Solid experience in REST/SOAP API testing
• Experience working according to Scrum Processes would be a plus
• Fast learner, responsible, and result-oriented personality
• Good communication skills (phone, email, slack, instant messenger etc.)
• At least intermediate English skills
WOULD BE A PLUS:
• Knowledge of Selenium or similar automation frameworks
• Friendly and highly professional teams
• Flexible working hours with no overtimes
• Regular performance reviews
• Choose WFH or WFO
• Training activities: 711 Lohika employees covered in 2020, more than 100 training topics: Soft Skills, Technical, Managerial, etc, 800+ hours of learning content (internal video portal)
• Capgemini’s Learner Experience Platform, NEXT that includes different types of courses, articles, podcasts, videos, etc. (providers: Coursera, Pluralsight, AWS, Microsoft Learning, and others)
• English Learning: short-term courses (specific topics), online platform EF Solo (24/7 access, 2000+ hours of General, Business, and Industry-specific content)
• 20 working days of annual paid vacation
• Christmas holidays
• Paid sick-leaves
• Premium Medical & Life insurance (depending on your need: Dental, Health or Sport insurance program). Newcommer may apply for insurance on a very first day at Lohika
• Incentives (marriage, childbirth)
• Maternity leave benefit
• Online corporate events