ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Our client is a mission-driven organization. They are comprised of employees who are passionate about keeping people safe. Simply stated, they put people first, whether it’s protecting those visiting the places where people gather or through the support and development of our own employees.
Our product is the world’s first and only touchless security screening solution that meets all of the post-pandemic security screening requirements. It is up to ten times faster and far more effective than last generation products because it uses new sensor technology and artificial intelligence. Unlike traditional metal detectors, it’s powered by AI Software Platform enabling the system to spot weapons while ignoring harmless personal items. It keeps high volume entrances flowing by reliably detecting guns and other weapons as visitors walk through at a natural pace while carrying their phones and bags.
• Work according to established processes while tightly collaborating with the stakeholders.
• Take part in requirements analysis, tasks planning, estimation, coding and troubleshooting.
• Suggest technical and functional improvements to add value to the product.
• Research and evaluate technical options to implement business requirements.
• Cover implemented functionality with a sufficient number of tests
• Blend in our clients engineering culture
• Experience in building reliable, high-available, distributed architectures
• Experience in Microservice architecture and its patterns
• AWS and Kubernetes stack is desired
• Experience with AWS Lambda and Kinesis
• Strong troubleshooting experience
• At least intermediate level of English
WOULD BE A PLUS:
• Flask, unittest, Mockito experience
• Hands on experience with Docker
• Friendly and highly professional teams
• Flexible working hours with no overtimes
• Regular performance reviews
• Choose WFH or WFO
• Training activities: 711 Lohika employees covered in 2020, more than 100 training topics: Soft Skills, Technical, Managerial, etc, 800+ hours of learning content (internal video portal)
• Capgemini’s Learner Experience Platform, NEXT that includes different types of courses, articles, podcasts, videos, etc. (providers: Coursera, Pluralsight, AWS, Microsoft Learning, and others)
• English Learning: short-term courses (specific topics), online platform EF Solo (24/7 access, 2000+ hours of General, Business, and Industry-specific content)
• 20 working days of annual paid vacation
• Christmas holidays
• Paid sick-leaves
• Premium Medical & Life insurance (depending on your need: Dental, Health or Sport insurance program). Newcommer may apply for insurance on a very first day at Lohika
• Incentives (marriage, childbirth)
• Maternity leave benefit
• Online corporate events