Our client provides the world’s largest cloud-based platform for the automated testing of web and mobile applications. Its award-winning service eliminates the time and expense of maintaining an in-house testing infrastructure, freeing development teams of any size to innovate and release better software, faster.
Position consider being a part of team of 3 Automation/DevOps engineers and being hand on in technical activities.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Make intelligent choices for the adoption of new technologies based on your experience.
• Strive for constant improvement and contribute to the power of our agile development culture.
• Ansible/Gitlab CI (must) — pipeline architecture skills
• Qemu and Linux tooling around Qemu for MacOS [MacStadium — 3rd party Mac h/w hosting DC]
• MacOS debugging skills for debugging and monitoring to make sure simulators boot, don’t have high CPU/mem or crash etc
• LXC and tooling around LXC for Android images
• Shell/Bash scripting, a little Python scripting
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• University Degree in Computer Related or equivalent experience
• 3+ years of experience in IT
• 1+ years of QA Automation
• Experience with Desktop Automation
• Experience coding in Python, Bash or any other scripting language
• MacOS automation skills at UI level — automate Xcode, click buttons
• Experience working with CI
Would be a plus:
• Experience working with Selenium, Appium
• Fluent English
• Strong communication & team working skills