PURPOSE OF THE JOB
CRM company that builds support, sales, and customer engagement software designed to foster better customer relationships. From large enterprises to start-ups, we believe that powerful, innovative customer experience should be within reach for every company, no matter the size, industry or ambition. Serves more than 150,000 customers across hundreds of industries in over 30 languages. Headquartered in San Francisco and operates offices worldwide.
We are looking for a well-rounded frontend engineer with experience building, integrating and designing complex web applications. Come help us build a beautifully simple and secure purchasing experience across the family of products.
You’ll be working with a talented team of dedicated engineers, product managers and designers in all phases of the product development process. If you love building web applications that display and perform beautifully across browsers and devices, are proud of the maintainable code that you produce, are passionate about learning while also helping others learn.
We would migrate checkout-related piece from Ember to React first, also change its logic and view. Then continue platform migration part by part to React, which is heavy.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work according to established processes while tightly collaborating with the stakeholders.
• Take part in requirements analysis, tasks planning, estimation, coding and troubleshooting.
• Suggest technical and functional improvements to add value to the product.
• Research and evaluate technical options to implement business requirements.
• Building billing frontend components leveraged across our other products.
• Work on interesting subscription management challenges, lead by example demonstrating best practices around code development, design, test, review, documentation and other engineering disciplines
• Work closely with product management to build new subscription management, purchasing, and trial conversion features
• Provide support to internal operation and ITCRM teams to ensure systems are compliant and secure
• Increasing unit/Integration tests coverage
• Risk estimations and management
• Report to TL and stakeholders about current status, technical and other risks
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• University Degree in Computer Related or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of commercial SW development experience with React/Redux
• Experience with RxJS and functional programming in JS
• Unit testing experience
• Upper-Intermediate English
• Balances getting things done with making things perfect
Would be a plus:
• Experience with billing platforms and services (Zuora, Braintree, PayPal), multi-currency, internationalization, payment processing, subscription modeling, fraud detection.
• Ruby/RoR experience
• Verbal/written communication skill (phone, email, instant messenger etc.)
• Researching skills
• High loyalty
• Fast learning skills
• Result-oriented skills