Our customer uses AI-based IVR Authentication and Anti-Fraud Solutions to increase efficiency in call centers and stop fraudulent transactions. Their solutions are leading the way to the future of voice by providing identity, security, and authentication for every voice interaction.
Developer of a phone fraud detection and call center authentication technology intended to provide security, identity, and trust on every voice interaction. The company’s technology can identify, locate and authenticate phone devices from the call audio thereby detecting fraudulent calls, as well as verifies legitimate callers, enabling enterprise call centers to reduce call time and improve their customers’ experience while reducing fraud losses.
The company’s solutions protect some of the biggest banks, insurers, and
retailers in the world using patented technology that extracts an unrivaled amount of intelligence from every call encountered.
You will have a chance to work within cross-functional team of strong engineering talents which will help our customer to realize their roadmap.
• Work in close contact with team members and project stakeholders on customer’s side.
• Take part in requirements analysis and implementation.
• Suggest technical and functional improvements to add value to the product.
• Research and evaluate technical options to implement business requirements.
• Work with ETL processes
• 5+ years of experience in data specialization
• Proven experience with Python, PySpark
• Experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases
• Experience with AWS (including Amazon Athena, Amazon EMR)
• Experience with ETL jobs
• Experience with source code management systems
• Good knowledge of all phases of the development lifecycle.
• At least Upper-Intermediate level of English.
• Verbal/written communication skills
• Self-education skills
• Result-oriented skills
• Team-playing skills