PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Our customer is a global management consulting firm. Its clients are leading organization in public, private and social sectors all over the world. We are seeking a Quality Assurance engineer for project that pertains to the marketing and sales area. The goal of the project is building brand new solution that will help apparel and department store retailers optimally plan and execute prices & promotions through a season.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Creation of test plans based on project goals, functional/non-functional specifications and requirements.
• Design and execution manual test cases, test scripts, end-to-end scenarios.
• Monitoring and enforcing all processes and procedures for testing (e.g. build and environment availability).
• Implement and execute manual tests for new features as well as regression
• Defect tracking.
• Perform different types of testing:
o Smoke and sanity.
o Functional and non-functional testing based on requirements.
o System testing, Integration testing.
o Documentation review
• Defect tracking.
• Creation of quality status reports.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 3 + years of commercial experience in Software Quality Assurance
• Strong understanding of core testing processes
• Experience in creating test cases, test design
• Experience in using of test management tool(s)
• Experience in test planning and estimating
• Knowledge of bug tracking tool(s) and process
• Understanding web-application and browser functioning principles
• Understanding of client-server architecture and communication principles
• Experience in Frontend Web applications testing
• Experience in API testing, would be a plus
• Experience of work in Agile environments (scrum or Kanban)
• Good English and communication skills
• Strong analytical, problem-solving skills.
• Strong time-management skills.
• A flexible team player with a positive attitude.
• Ability to work in fixed price enterprise projects under time pressure.