PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Our client provides the world’s largest cloud-based platform for the automated testing of web and mobile applications. Its award-winning service eliminates the time and expense of maintaining an in-house testing infrastructure, freeing development teams of any size to innovate and release better software, faster.
Position consider being a part of 5 Automation engineers and being hand on in technical activities.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Make intelligent choices for the adoption of new technologies based on your experience.
• Strive for constant improvement and contribute to the power of our agile development culture.
• MacOS Automation: automating macOS system setup and simulator configuration/deployment
• Gitlab CI: pipelines for generating and assembling artifact packages (usually qemu images)
• Appium: Debugging Appium and iOS Simulator/Android Emulator bugs from customers in our prod environments
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• University Degree in Computer Related or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of experience in IT
• 3+ years of QA Automation
• Experience with Desktop Automation
• Strong understanding of the software automation testing design process
• Experience coding in Python, Bash or any other scripting language
• MacOS automation skills at UI level — automate Xcode, click buttons
• Experience working with CI
Would be a plus:
• Experience working with Selenium, Appium
• Fluent English
• Strong communication & team working skills