Our client is one of the biggest furniture manufacturer and retailer in the world. You’ll get a perfect opportunity to take part in developing an application that is used in all their stores worldwide.
• Lead the team according to established processes while tightly collaborating with the stakeholders.
• Take part in requirements analysis, tasks planning, estimation and distribution between the team members.
• Suggest technical and functional improvements to add value to the product.
• Research and evaluate technical options to implement business requirements.
• Write quality and maintainable code in a fast-paced professional software engineering environment
• 5+ years of extensive Back-end development
• 1+ years of TL experience
• Proven experience with Golang
• Understanding of microservices architecture, highly scalable distributed systems
• Experience with containerized applications development, docker
• Experience with Kafka
• Experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases
• Experience of development APIs in cloud-based back-end systems
• Upper-Intermediate English.
Would be a plus:
• Experience with Java and/or Kotlin
• Experience with Kubernetes
• Understanding of Agile process, participation in Agile/Scrum projects
• BS\MS in Computer science or related field.