Our client develops e-learning software, content, and resources that change the way the world learns.
More than 106,000 organizations worldwide, including all 100 of Fortune 100, have created millions of courses using our online training apps.
You will have a chance lead team of strong engineering talents which will help our customer to realize their roadmap.
Main tasks and responsibilities
• Lead a team according to established processes while tightly collaborating with the stakeholders.
• Take part in requirements analysis, tasks planning, estimation and distribution between the team members.
• Suggest technical and functional improvements to add value to the product.
• Research and evaluate technical options to implement business requirements.
• Write quality and maintainable code in a fast-paced professional software engineering environment
Education, skills, and experience
• 2+ years of TL experience.
• 5+ years of commercial Web development experience
• Strong skills in React/Redux
• Experience with writing tests
• Experience with source code management systems
• Good knowledge of all phases of the development lifecycle.
• At least Upper-Intermediate level of English.
• Verbal/written communication skills
• Self-education skills
• Result-oriented skills
• Team-playing skills