Our client is an innovative company which is specializing in projects management area providing the effective, secure and reliable solutions for organizations that value cross-company engagement and want to accelerate the teams performance and maximize project outcomes.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Obtains tasks from Team Lead or supervisor and executes the tasks within set deadlines and specified quality objectives.
• Implement fixes for specific customer issues.
• Ensure high quality development standards (unit tests, etc.)
• Reports to Team Lead or supervisor about feature readiness/quality and raises red flags in crisis situations.
• Constantly improves his/her professional level.
• Continuously collaborate with stakeholders.
• Take part in requirements analysis, task planning, estimation, coding and participate in regular code reviews.
• Suggest technical and functional improvements to add value to the product
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 3+ years of commercial web-development experience
• Experience with React and ecosystem
• Experience in writing unit-tests
• Good skills HTML/CSS
• Good communication and collaboration skills
• Not less than Intermediate level of English (verbal and written)
Considered as a big plus:
• CI/CD and related tools
• Knowledge of micro-frontends architecture
• Strong product eye & understanding of typical web UX