Our customer takes the leading position in advanced data. We are looking for Python Engineer who will be part of Feature Team for project that pertains to the marketing and sales domain.
The goal of the project is building brand new solution that will help apparel and department store retailers optimally plan and execute prices & promotions through a season.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Obtains tasks from Team Lead or supervisor and executes the tasks within set deadlines and specified quality objectives.
• Provides estimations of feature scope and participates in splitting it into tasks.
• Implements fixes for specific customer issues.
• Ensure high quality development standards (unit/integration tests, etc.)
• Reports to Team Lead or supervisor about feature readiness/quality and raises red flags in crisis situations.
• Constantly improves his/her professional level.
• Continuously collaborate with stakeholders.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 2+ years of commercial development experience
• 1.5+ years of Python experience
• Full application lifecycle experience.
• Docker, clouds
• Good grasp of software engineering principles and practices.
• Tends to engineering excellence and getting things done.
• Good communication and collaboration skills.
• Sufficient English level for communication (verbal & written).
Would be a plus:
• Experience with fastapi, asyncio, Snowflake DB
• Self-education skill.
• Result-oriented skills.
• Team-playing skills.