ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Our client is one of the biggest fashion accessories retailers focused on design, confection, manufacturing as well as distribution and retail. Multi-branded and fast-expanding with a remarkable presence globally. The main idea is to bring customers closer to the products they need.
Currently, we are looking for Java Engineer who will find the best technical solutions for our customer.
• Create, maintain, and expand services.
• Work in contact with team members and project stakeholders on customer’s site.
• Suggest technical and functional improvements to add value to the product.
• Write quality, maintainable code with extensive test coverage in a fast-paced professional software engineering environment.
• Take part in requirements analysis
• Interact with customer and provide technical solutions
• Report to TL about current tasks status, technical and other risks
• 5+ years of commercial Java development experience (Java 11, Spring)
• Experience with relational DBs (Oracle, DB2)
• Experience with designing efficient relational and non-relational data models
• Experience with NoSQL (Mongo)
• Experience with performance testing
• Understanding of Microservices Architecture
• Creating and representing to the customer a solution design at requested level
• Intermediate English or higher
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
WOULD BE A PLUS:
• Experience with messaging systems (Kafka, IBM MQ, JMS)
Experience working inside Scrum team
• Friendly and highly professional teams
• Flexible working hours with no overtimes
• Regular performance reviews
• Choose WFH or WFO
• Training activities: 711 Lohika employees covered in 2020, more than 100 training topics: Soft Skills, Technical, Managerial, etc, 800+ hours of learning content (internal video portal)
• Capgemini’s Learner Experience Platform, NEXT that includes different types of courses, articles, podcasts, videos, etc. (providers: Coursera, Pluralsight, AWS, Microsoft Learning, and others)
• English Learning: short-term courses (specific topics), online platform EF Solo (24/7 access, 2000+ hours of General, Business, and Industry-specific content)
• 20 working days of annual paid vacation
• Christmas holidays
• Paid sick-leaves
• Premium Medical & Life insurance (depending on your need: Dental, Health or Sport insurance program). Newcommer may apply for insurance on a very first day at Lohika
• Incentives (marriage, childbirth)
• Maternity leave benefit
• Online corporate events