Our product is an enterprise grade identity management service, built from the ground up in the cloud and delivered with an unwavering focus on customer success. With us, IT can manage access across any application, person or device. Whether the people are employees, partners or customers or the applications are in the cloud, on-premises or on a mobile device, we help IT become more secure, make people more productive, and maintain compliance.
The service provides directory services, single sign-on, strong authentication, provisioning, workflow, and built in reporting. It runs in the cloud on a secure, reliable, extensively audited platform and integrates deeply with on premises applications, directories, and identity management systems
We are looking for a Java Developer, who possesses a passion for pushing back-end technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented developers.
• You will be responsible for developing new functionality and support existing in public SDK for authentication purposes. We expect the team to work in close contact with stakeholder on customer’s side.
• Interact with customer and provide technical solutions
• Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing products
• Provide support to external developers using SDKs
• University degree in Computer Related Sciences
• Commercial and development experience (3+ years)
• Solid experience with Spring and Spring Boot required
• Web development experience, strong knowledge of web protocols
• Unit testing experience
• Upper-intermediate English
Experience working with virtualization tools like Docker would be a plus