Our customer uses AI-based IVR Authentication and Anti-Fraud Solutions to increase efficiency in call centers and stop fraudulent transactions. Their solutions are leading the way to the future of voice by providing identity, security, and authentication for every voice interaction.
Developer of a phone fraud detection and call center authentication technology intended to provide security, identity, and trust on every voice interaction. The company’s technology can identify, locate and authenticate phone devices from the call audio thereby detecting fraudulent calls, as well as verifies legitimate callers, enabling enterprise call centers to reduce call time and improve their customers’ experience while reducing fraud losses.
The company’s solutions protect some of the biggest banks, insurers, and
retailers in the world using patented technology that extracts an unrivaled amount of intelligence from every call encountered.
You will have a chance to work within cross-functional team of strong engineering talents which will help our customer to realize their roadmap.
Main tasks and responsibilities
• Automation tests creation
• Automation tests execution and maintenance
• Bug reporting using Bug tracking system
• Area readiness reporting
• Proactively raise technical risks and suggest measures against them
Education, skills, and experience
• 3+ years of commercial experience in QA automation
• Strong practical experience with creating automation tests using Ruby
• Knowledge of QA methodologies and processes (Agile teams)
• Experience with AWS
• Experience with source code management systems
• Good knowledge of all phases of the development lifecycle.
• At least Intermediate English level (write/read/verbal)
Would be a plus:
• Telephony/VoIP skills, SIP Signaling
• Verbal/written communication skills
• Self-education skills
• Result-oriented skills
• Team-playing skills