Our customer takes the leading position in advanced data. We are looking for Tech Lead who will be part of Solution cross-team and drive technological excellence for project that pertains to the marketing and sales area. The goal of the project is analyzing, prediction and optimization of revenue growth management.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop/update product architecture including data models, schemas, formats, conventions and APIs definition.
• Consults with the best engineering approaches, technologies, architecture, design, tools and solutions.
• Provides implementation estimates and evaluations of different solutions, approaches, frameworks etc.
• Performs tasks from a backlog in close contact with other team members, participates in code review process.
• Raises red flags in crisis situations and comes up with mitigation plan.
• Effectively communicates technological decision on meetings, calls and presentations.
• Ensures compliance with established Information Security and Quality standards within a project.
• Responsible for preparation of technical documentation like Software Architecture Description and others.
• Follows and continuously improves established software development processes.
• Sets objectives and achieves results that has a primary impact in a broad operational context of the organization from a technical perspective.
• Has a significant impact on enhancing existing processes, systems or solutions.
• Has ability to achieve agreements by discussion and compromise.
• Shares knowledge during internal and external presentations on technological topics.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• University degree in Computer Related Sciences or equivalent working experience
• Commercial and development experience (7+ years)
• At least 2 years of technical leadership or solution architect experience
• 5+ years of Python development experience
• Experience building data analytical solutions (as a plus)
• Upper-Intermediate level of English or above
• Full application lifecycle experience.
• Strong experience with micro services
• Docker, clouds (AWS — preferred)
• Good grasp of software engineering principles and practices.
• Tends to engineering excellence and getting things done.
• Fast research and learning skills
• Team working experience in Agile/Scrum
• Knowledge of OOP, OOD, design patterns