PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Lohika is looking for experienced Business Analyst / Business Process Manager to work on the internal project — ERP system development, implementation of the company inner business processes, optimizing cross department communication, raising the effectiveness of the company internal services. Development is based on the Terrasoft BPM online platform (core product) but involves high level of creativity in development tasks because of the complexity of existing business processes. A successful candidate should be proactive, motivated, and ready to work in high-paced environment with various stakeholders.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Capture business requirements using interviews, document analysis, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, event lists, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and work-flow analysis, and/or viewpoints.
• Write requirements specifications, solution documents using natural language simply and clearly.
• Decompose high-level business and user requirements into functional requirements, specified in an appropriate level of detail suitable development team
• Ensure the features identified are accurately incorporated in the base product and ensure all relevant documentation are up-to-date in relevant projects.
• Certify the enhanced/ developed modules are in line with the features requested / business requirement.
• Post engagement with users on newly developed features and get feedback, analyses the results and improve.
• Meet customer business process expectation with the existing product by suggesting alternative options or work-a-rounds minimize product customization.
• Ensure the requirements documents, solutions documents, user guides, quick references, On-line help and other documentation are up-to-date for the base product.
• Take part in company internal certification processes, keeping documentation in line with standards
• Make presentations/ demos for the end-customers
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
• 3+ years of experience in ІТ Business Analysis ( HR/Finance/Recruitment/IT domain )
• Understanding of Business Process Management principals
• Proven experience in business/functional requirements development
• Development of documents specification, use-cases, user-stories and other technical documentation
• Experience working with several groups of stakeholders at a time, prioritizing
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work as a super bridge between groups of stakeholders and a development team
• Practical experience of working in Agile/Scrum team
• Upper- Intermediate level of English ( writing and speaking skills)
• Knowledge of BPMN, UML etc., practical experience with MS Visio or similar products
• Proficient user of MS Office/MS SharePoint and task tracking systems is a must
• BABOK knowledge and relevant certifications
• Experience with ISO standards implementation
• Basic IT technical background
• Friendly and highly professional teams
• Flexible working hours with no overtimes
• Regular (twice a year) performance reviews
• Fully paid English classes
• 20 working days of annual paid vacation
• Christmas holidays (1st January — 7th January)
• Paid sick leaves, medical insurance
And much more!
Please send you CV or contact us with more questions!