Our client is a US company that operates as a financial lender of installment loans for consumers to use at the point of sale to finance a purchase and helps people to get consumer credits in transparent and friendly way. Engineering organization is focused on creating robust, modern micro-services applications implemented in Python and Kotlin.
Our team is mainly focused on new microservices creation by moving core functionality from Python monolith to new small deployable targets (microservices).
• Work in close contact with team members and project stakeholders on the client’s site
• Take an active role in architectural discussions
• Implement BE functionality according to high-quality delivery standard
• Cover code with a sufficient number of tests
• At least 4 years of experience with Python
• Good SQL and Protobuf knowledge
• AWS and Kubernetes stack is desired
• Experience in building reliable, high-available, distributed architectures
• Experience in Microservice architecture and its patterns
• Strong troubleshooting experience
• At least intermediate level of English
• Flask, unit test, Mockito experience
• Hands-on experience with Docker
• Understanding of Financial sector and Global Finance