Our customer is a global management consulting firm. It takes the leading position in advanced data analytics and engineering expertise. We are seeking a DevOps Senior engineer who will work as part of our Solution Engineering team, collaboration with customer’s engineering and infrastructure teams to help design, implement, troubleshoot, deploy, and support complex business applications. The goal of the project is building brand new solution that will help apparel and department store retailers optimally plan and execute prices & promotions through a season.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for Solution infrastructure (design, implement, troubleshoot, deploy, and support) in Azure cloud
• Handle all DevOps area as part of Solution Engineering team in accordance to established policies and security requirements
• Collaborate with customer’s Engineering and Infrastructure teams.
• Implement infrastructure automation using Terraform.
• Maintain and improve CI/CD and automated testing pipelines.
• Ensure that software builds happen predictably, consistently, and reliably according to customer requirements and policies.
• Provide best practices of system availability and scalability.
• Support regular cadence of security updates and hotfixes.
• Perform root cause analysis for technical issues.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 5+ years in DevOps/System administration
• 2+ years as Azure DevOps
or 3+ years of experience with AWS/GCP and desire to work with Azure
• “Infrastructure as code” experience with Terraform.
• Experience with CI/CD systems.
• Familiarity with monitoring and logging systems.
• Strong communication and team working skills
• intermediate+ level of English.
Would be a plus:
• Experience with Azure Databricks
• Experience with Snowflake
• Experience with AWS
• Experience with containerization solutions and orchestrators.
• University Degree in Computer science or equivalent.