ABOUT THE PROJECT:
We are a healthcare company totally build on top of cutting-edge technologies. We care about creating a culture of diversity, openness, and transparency while engaging our intellectual curiosity, and problem-solving skills. In this role, you will be part of a team rebuilding and enhancing our platform. As an engineering team, we believe good code is easy to read and understand. We expect all of our engineers to continually teach as well as learn.
We’ve got a ton of interesting problems to solve around distributed systems, data pipelines, data analytics and predictions, system reliability, security, privacy, and more. If you’re passionate about tackling hard problems while making a real difference in the world, we’d love to talk!
•. Continue to evolve our data platform, data models, and analytics.
• Partner with Data Scientists, ML Engineers, Analysts, and Product teams to achieve company goals.
• Take part in current system audit to identify bottlenecks and more priority tasks.
• Take part in requirements analysis, task planning, estimation, coding, and work distribution between the team members.
• Suggest technical and functional improvements add value to the product.
• Research and evaluate technical options to implement business requirements.
• 4+ years of commercial SW development experience.
• Experience developing in one or more general-purpose programming languages, including but not limited to: Java, Scala, GoLang, or Python.
• Familiarity with Airflow or Glue.
• Familiarity with Presto or Athena.
• At least Intermediate English.
• Balances getting things done with making things perfect.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
• BS\MS in Computer science or related field.
• Familiarity with Looker.
• Familiarity with Spark, Databricks, AWS services, IAM.
• Friendly and highly professional teams
• Flexible working hours
• Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, gyms, sports activities, yoga, lounge rooms, coffee machines etc.)
• Fully paid English classes (twice per week) with own English teachers
• 20 working days of annual paid vacation
• Christmas holidays
• Paid sick leaves
• Medical insurance
• Incentives (marriage, childbirth)
• Gym, yoga, other sports activities
• Bonuses for internal training delivery