Our customer takes the leading position in advanced data. We are looking for Python Engineer who will be part of Feature Team for project that pertains to the marketing and sales domain.
The goal of the project is building brand new solution that will help apparel and department store retailers optimally plan and execute prices & promotions through a season.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Take part in requirements analyzes, research implementation ways and possibilities.
• Analyze and estimate implementation efforts.
• Actively participate in developing new features from scratch.
• Ensures that assigned area/areas are delivered within set deadlines and required quality objectives.
• Responsible for resolving crisis situations within his/her areas of responsibility
• Continuously collaborate with stakeholders.
• Report about current team status, technical and other risks.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 3+ years of Python development experience
• Full application lifecycle experience.
• Strong experience with micro services
• Docker, clouds
• Good grasp of software engineering principles and practices.
• Tends to engineering excellence and getting things done.
• Fast research and learning skills
• Team working experience in Agile/Scrum
• Knowledge of OOP, OOD, design patterns
• Good communication and collaboration skills.
• Sufficient English level for communication (verbal & written).
Would be a plus:
• Experience with fastapi, asyncio, Snowflake DB
• CI/CD and related tools
• Frontend (React) development experience
• Self-education skill.
• Result-oriented skills.
• Team-playing skills.