PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Our client is focused on utilizing technology, design and data to humanize healthcare.
Position consider contribution on Back End side to create core functionality.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Obtains tasks from Team Lead, provides estimations and agrees task duration.
• Analyzes scope of alternative solutions and makes decision about area implementation based on experience and technical expertise.
• Participates in Code Review process.
• Analyzes risks, provides and implements mitigation plan.
• Reports to Team Lead about area readiness/quality and raises red flags in crisis situations.
• Continuously collaborate with stakeholders.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• University Degree in Computer Related or equivalent experience
• 7+ years of experience as software engineer
• Strong understanding of the software design/architecture process
• 5+ years of experience in backend development
• Hand-on experience with Python, Flask, SQLAlchemy, gRPC
• Familiarity with Aurora Mesos and Grafana
• Experience with unit and e2e testing
• Experience of working in an environment following Agile methodology
• Tends to engineering excellence and getting things done.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
• Experience of working on Medical projects
• Working experience in Security protocols like OAuth
• Friendly and highly professional teams
• Flexible working hours with no overtimes
• Regular performance reviews
• Choose WFH or WFO
• Capgemini’s Learner Experience Platform, NEXT that includes different types of courses, articles, podcasts, videos, etc. (providers: Coursera, Pluralsight, AWS, Microsoft Learning, and others)
• English Learning: short-term courses (specific topics), online platform EF Solo (24/7 access, 2000+ hours of General, Business, and Industry-specific content)
• 20 working days of annual paid vacation
• Christmas holidays
• Paid sick-leaves
• Premium Medical & Life insurance (depending on your need: Dental, Health or Sport insurance program). Newcomer may apply for insurance on a very first day at Capgemini Engineering
• Incentives (marriage, childbirth)
• Maternity leave benefit
• Online corporate events
And much more!
Please send your CV or contact us with more questions!