PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Responsible for proper functional of office facilities. May be engaged in the formulating and implementing of company policies in terms of facilities functioning. May be engaged in the formulating and implementing company policies in terms of general office procurement.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Plan and manage long and short-term office maintenance, refurbishment and renovations needs.
• Allocate and manage facility space for maximum efficiency; coordinate intra-office moves.
• Coordinate and manage the work of office assistant, driver, electrician, security and cleaning personnel. Provide motivation and guidance to the team. Responsible for hiring and termination.
• Oversee the preparation, analysis, negotiation, and review of contracts related to the purchase of non-IT equipment, materials, furniture, supplies, products, or services. Obtain quotes and tenders from vendors and suppliers.
• Handle the acquisition, distribution, and storage of non-IT equipment, furniture and supplies.
• Prepare and track office administrative budget, monitor expenses and payments.
• Develop and implement cost reduction initiatives.
• Check completed work by contractors and vendors (Control agreements and collect documents from suppliers).
• Facility systems maintenance: HVAC, lighting, plumbing, elevators, etc.
• Generate and present regular reports and reviews of facility-related initiatives.
• Handle employees’ facility requests.
• Develop and maintain relationships with office owner; lease agreement fulfillment and negotiation.
• Responsible for office fire/safety programs; ensure that protection systems/equipment are properly functioning.
• Reporting on CC about expenses.
• General administrative and clerical support.
• Customer satisfaction survey (development & support in all offices).
• Update office plans.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• University education.
• Work experience from 3 years on position Office Manager.
• Upper-intermediate English spelling and grammar.
• Organizational skills, communication skills, multitasking, problem solving.
• Friendly and highly professional teams
• Flexible working hours with no overtimes
• Regular performance reviews
• Choose WFH or WFO
• Capgemini’s Learner Experience Platform, NEXT that includes different types of courses, articles, podcasts, videos, etc. (providers: Coursera, Pluralsight, AWS, Microsoft Learning, and others)
• English Learning: short-term courses (specific topics), online platform EF Solo (24/7 access, 2000+ hours of General, Business, and Industry-specific content)
• 20 working days of annual paid vacation
• Christmas holidays
• Paid sick-leaves
• Premium Medical & Life insurance (depending on your need: Dental, Health or Sport insurance program). Newcomer may apply for insurance on a very first day at Capgemini Engineering
• Incentives (marriage, childbirth)
• Maternity leave benefit
• Online corporate events
And much more!
Please send your CV or contact us with more questions!