Our customer is one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world that builds data analytics and visualization software to improve the quality of processes and their performance. The goal of the project is the development of a new product for the setup, configuration, management, and monitoring of clinical trials.
Main tasks and responsibilities
• Lead the development of new services and features according to requirements.
• Perform implementation, review, and debugging of new content.
• Deliver high-quality content.
• Research and evaluate technical options to implement business requirements
• Analyze and rise technical risks. Suggest possible ways to avoid them
• Assist team members in case they require help. Be a technical mentor for less-experienced team members.
• Take part in requirements analyzes, research implementation ways and possibilities.
• Analyze and estimate implementation efforts.
• Participate in technical meetings with client and partners.
• Report to supervisor about ongoing tasks status, technical and other risks
Education, skills, and experience
• Commercial development experience 5+ years
• Successful team-leading experience (1+ years)
• Strong knowledge and experience with React/Redux (3+ years)
• Good understanding or, better, experience with Node.JS
• Good understanding of agile methodologies
• TypeScript knowledge.
• Modern design patterns.
• Strong understanding of object-oriented development approach
• Solid understanding of REST architecture, microservices architecture, common patterns.
• Experience with containerization approaches such as Docker
• Experience with debugging, profiling, and optimization.
• Experience with CI/CD and related tools like Kubernetes.
• Unit testing experience.
• Full application lifecycle experience.