PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Our customer is a company that provides comprehensive digital engagement and communications platform for grassroots advocacy, public affairs, and government relations. Their innovative, user-friendly tools make government participation accessible in the digital age. The worldâ€™s leading nonprofits, associations, and companies have used this software to build their advocacy programs and support their public policy goals. To date, their clients have created more than 22,000 grassroots advocacy campaigns that have driven more than 45 million connections with lawmakers. The platform includes solutions for grassroots advocacy, strategic communications, and stakeholder management.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work in close contact with project stakeholders on customer side.
• Take proactive part in requirements analysis and clarification.
• Development of the core part of product
• Suggest technical and functional improvements to add value to the product.
• Research and evaluate technical options to implement business requirements.
• Analyze and estimate implementation efforts
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• 5+ years of commercial experience
• Proficient in PHP and Laravel framework
• Good experience in building Serverless applications using AWS Lambda
• Experience with AWS stack: Redshift, Kinesis, SQS etc
• Experience with RDBMS, preferable MySQL
• Experience with Redis
• Experience with high-load systems
• Upper-Intermediate English
• Well-developed communication & team working skills
WOULD BE A PLUS:
• Experience in building web UI, preferable Vue.js framework
• Experience with Vagrant
• Friendly and highly professional teams
• Flexible working hours with no overtime
• Regular performance reviews
• Internal training
• Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, gym, sports activities, yoga, lounge rooms, coffee machines, etc.)
• Christmas holidays (31st December —7th January) and state holidays
• Fully paid English classes (twice per week) with own English teachers and native speakers
• Premium Medical insurance (medication, massage, and doctor in the office, etc.)
• Paid sick-leaves
• Life insurance
• 20 working days of annual paid vacation
• Incentives (marriage, childbirth)
• Corporate events (corporate parties and sports competitions)
And much more!
Please send your CV or contact us with more questions!