PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Our customer is a global management consulting firm. Its clients are leading organization in public, private and social sectors all over the world. We are seeking a Python Back End Senior Engineer who will join a self-organized team working in a challenging, innovative environment for our client.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensures that assigned area/areas are delivered within set deadlines and required quality objectives.
• Provides estimations, agrees task duration, contributes to project plan of assigned area.
• Leads functional and architectural design of assigned areas. Makes sure design decisions on the project meet architectural and design requirements.
• Addresses area-level risks, provides and implements mitigation plan
• Reports about area readiness/quality, and raises red flags in crisis situations which are beyond his/her AOR.
• Collaborates with other teams and project stakeholders.
• Initiates and conducts code reviews, creates code standards, conventions and guidelines.
• Suggests technical and functional improvements to add value to the product;
• Constantly improves his/her professional level.
• Provides training for other team members on general product architecture as well as his/her AOR.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Strong OOP and Design patters knowledge
• 4+ years of commercial Python
• 2+ years in projects with large-scale, distributed backend systems
• Fluent English (verbal & written) and communication skills in general
• Experience with AWS
• Experience with Docker
• Rigor in high code quality, unit testing, and other engineering best practices
• Ability to learn quickly
• Experience working in Agile environment
• Friendly and highly professional teams
• Flexible working hours with no overtime
• Regular performance reviews
• Internal training
• Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, gym, sports activities, yoga, lounge rooms, coffee machines, etc.)
• Christmas holidays (31st December —7th January) and state holidays
• Fully paid English classes (twice per week) with own English teachers and native speakers
• Premium Medical insurance (medication, massage, and doctor in the office, etc.)
• Paid sick-leaves
• Life insurance
• 20 working days of annual paid vacation
• Incentives (marriage, childbirth)
• Corporate events (corporate parties and sports competitions)
And much more!
Please send your CV or contact us with more questions!