PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Our client is a company from Silicon Valley that uses different geospatial data sources to understand trends at global and regional scales
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Take part in requirements analysis, tasks estimation.
Suggest technical and functional improvements to add value to the product.
Research and evaluate technical options to implement business requirements.
Deliver highly optimized, documented, clean and maintainable ML models and suggesting technical and functional improvements to add value to the product
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
3+ years working extensively with modern Computer Vision tools and techniques.
5+ years of production experience with Python
Experience with Pandas, NumPy
Expertise with multiple deep learning models (CNNs, LSTM, ResNet, etc.).
Expertise with any of the following: PyTorch, Keras, Tensorflow.
Experience in Tensorboard and neural networks profiling
Neural networks optimization (quantization, fusing, folding)
Strong mathematical skills
At least the Upper-Intermediate level of English.
Well-developed communication & team work skills
WOULD BE A PLUS:
Experience with C++
Experience with Docker
Experience with Clouds services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
Experience with relational and non-relational databases
MS\BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or other engineering subject
• Friendly and highly professional teams
• Flexible working hours with no overtime
• Regular performance reviews
• Internal training
• Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, gym, sports activities, yoga, lounge rooms, coffee machines, etc.)
• Christmas holidays (31st December —7th January) and state holidays
• Fully paid English classes (twice per week) with own English teachers and native speakers
• Premium Medical insurance (medication, massage, and doctor in the office, etc.)
• Paid sick-leaves
• Life insurance
• 20 working days of annual paid vacation
• Incentives (marriage, childbirth)
• Corporate events (corporate parties and sports competitions)
And much more!