PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Lohika company provides premium software engineering services to leading technology companies. Our customers usually range from startup to high growth and VC backed companies, which drives a culture of acceleration and innovation. We are sure that team extension is the only engagement model which works best.
Our client is the largest international platform of Shopping Cards.
The product is a social e-commerce platform that converts the company’s advertising budgets into contributions for users’ purchases. Every day, the platform distributes credits and points to all users, through which they can buy digital shopping cards to pay for their online and in-store purchases.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Lead the team according to established processes while tightly collaborating with the stakeholders.
• Take part in requirements analysis, tasks planning, estimation and distribution between the team members.
• Suggest technical and functional improvements to add value to the product.
• Research and evaluate technical options to implement business requirements.
• Write quality and maintainable code in a fast-paced professional software engineering environment
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• 2+ years of TL experience.
• 5+ years of commercial WEB development experience
• Strong skills in React/Redux
• Understanding of REST architecture
• Experience with writing tests
• Experience with source code management systems such as Git, Mercurial or Subversion.
• Good knowledge of all phases of the development lifecycle.
• At least Upper-Intermediate level of English.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
• Docker and application containerisation
• Experience with node.js
• DBs, RDBMS
• Experience with CI/CD
• Friendly and highly professional teams
• Flexible working hours with no overtime
• Regular performance reviews
• Internal training
• Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, gym, sports activities, yoga, lounge rooms, coffee machines, etc.)
• Christmas holidays (31st December —7th January) and state holidays
• Fully paid English classes (twice per week) with own English teachers and native speakers
• Premium Medical insurance (medication, massage, and doctor in the office, etc.)
• Paid sick-leaves
• Life insurance
• 20 working days of annual paid vacation
• Incentives (marriage, childbirth)
• Corporate events (corporate parties and sports competitions)
And much more!
Please send your CV or contact us with more questions!