PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
• Performs research, design, implementation and support tasks as a member of Altran team. Works in accordance with project guidelines, quality standards and code conventions.
• Responsible for area/areas within the team AOR.
• Leads complex tasks execution.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Obtains tasks from TL, prepares functional and design specifications, approves them with all stakeholders.
• Ensures that assigned area/areas are delivered within set deadlines and required quality objectives.
• Provides estimations, agrees task duration with TL and contributes to project plan of assigned area.
• Analyzes scope of alternative solutions and makes decision about area implementation based on his/her experience and technical expertise.
• Leads functional and architectural design of assigned areas. Makes sure design decisions on the project meet architectural and design requirements.
• Addresses area-level risks, provides and implements mitigation plan.
• Reports to Team Lead or Project Manager about area readiness/quality, and raises red flags in crisis situations which are beyond his/her AOR.
• Responsible for resolving crisis situations within his/her AOR.
• Collaborates with other Senior Engineers in the team on solution of complex tasks.
• Initiates and conducts code reviews, creates code standards, conventions and guidelines.
• Suggests technical and functional improvements to add value to the product;
• Constantly improves his/her professional level.
• Provides training for other team members on general product architecture as well as his/her AOR.
• Supervises and coaches newcomers and more junior team members.
• Conducts technical interviews of new candidates.
• Collaborates with other R&D, QA, documentation and globalization teams.
• If required, makes himself available for customer visits and on-site collaboration.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• University degree in Computer Related Sciences or similar
• Strong OOP and Design patters knowledge
• 5+ years of commercial development experience in Python
• Experience with AWS
• Strong knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
• Experience building REST Web API
• Experience developing with MicroServices architecture
• Strong knowledge in SQL
• Rigor in high code quality, automated testing, and other engineering best practices
• Strong communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
• Ability to learn quickly
• Result oriented approach
• Experience working in Agile environment
• Friendly and highly professional teams
• Flexible working hours with no overtime
• Regular performance reviews
• Internal training
• Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, gym, sports activities, yoga, lounge rooms, coffee machines, etc.)
• Christmas holidays (31st December —7th January) and state holidays
• Fully paid English classes (twice per week) with own English teachers and native speakers
• Premium Medical insurance (medication, massage, and doctor in the office, etc.)
• Paid sick-leaves
• Life insurance
• 20 working days of annual paid vacation
• Incentives (marriage, childbirth)
• Corporate events (corporate parties and sports competitions)
And much more!
Please send your CV or contact us with more questions!