PURPOSE OF THE JOB
We build security technology that makes it possible for tens of millions of individuals, enterprises and government agencies to be both mobile and secure. Powered by a dataset of virtually all the mobile code in the world — 40 million apps and counting — the application can identify connections that would otherwise go unseen and predict and stop mobile attacks before they do harm.
The world’s leading mobile network operators, including AT&T, Deutsche Telekom, EE, KDDI, Orange, Sprint, T-Mobile and Telstra, have selected us as its preferred mobile security solution.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design and development of the next generation of our data platform including data streaming, batch and replay capabilities
• Design and development of application developer APIs to interact with the data platform
• Work with engineering, data science and product management teams to build and manage a wide variety of data sets
• Identify gaps and build the tools to increase the speed of analysis.
• Design, build and launch new data models and ETL pipelines that will make Lookout more data driven
• Fully participate in the ownership of your services and components, including on-call duties
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• BS/MS in Computer Science or related field/degree, and/or equivalent work experience
• Experience with Hadoop, Hive and Spark at scale
• Experience with Kinesis, Kafka or equivalent messaging systems at scale
• Experience with streaming data pipelines using Spark streaming
• Proficient in designing efficient and robust ETL workflows
• Extensive hands on experience with AWS and cloud-based computing such as EC2, EMR, Kinesis and Redshift
• Proficient in Scala, or Python, or Java
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Think at scale, and with high availability
• Can work with cross-team members on large and complex projects
• Can breakdown a complex situation and come up with an elegant solution
Would be a plus:
• You have built a data pipeline and the infrastructure required to deploy machine learning algorithms and real-time analytics in low latency environments.
• Understanding of ci/cd automation
• Having shipped an SDK is a plus
• Friendly and highly professional teams
• Flexible working hours with no overtimes
• Regular (twice a year) performance reviews
• Fully paid English classes
• 20 working days of annual paid vacation
• Christmas holidays (31st December —7th January)
And much more!