PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Responsible for managing projects by working in close contact with customer, sales, marketing and development teams and coordinating their efforts, with the purpose of developing a highly technical product.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Interact with sales and marketing to understand customer requirements and purchase specifications
• Work with “product owners” and other engineering groups to collect the information relevant to defining the software efforts and deliverables.
• Perform project schedule planning.
• Review schedules developed by Team Lead(s) (Development and QA).
• Develop acceptance criteria at each phase of the project.
• Identify and manage project risks.
• Establish proper communication channels between Team Leads and customers.
• Implement and supports proper project life-cycle and required processes and workflows.
• Monitor project execution (Development and QA).
• Prepare regular project status reports and organizes project status meetings
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Commercial PM experience
• Understanding of software development processes
• Experience with application development
• Fluent English
Would be a plus:
It might be helpful to consider the “equipment automation” domain as a collection of some or all of these:
• Embedded systems
• Hardware/software interfaces
• Control systems (including I/O)
• Automation (including robots)
• Machine vision
• System integration
• Distributed systems
• Process control
• Factory automation
• User interfaces
• High performance motion control•
• Friendly and highly professional teams
• Flexible working hours with no overtimes
• Regular (twice a year) performance reviews
• Fully paid English classes
• 20 working days of annual paid vacation
• Christmas holidays (31st December —7th January)
And much more!