• Experience in Admin or HR function (2+ years)
• Good working knowledge of MS Office and Google Apps
• Upper-intermediate English is a must
• Proven ability to work effectively both in a team and autonomously
• High level of accuracy, result oriented
• Experience gained in a fast paced, changeable environment (IT sector)
• Positive and flexible attitude
• Highly organized, creative and dynamic person
• Reliable job at a stable IT Product Company
• Work with smart, passionate people using leading-edge technology
• Training and professional growth within the company, paid workshops & certifications
• Sport & meal vouchers compensation
• Interesting corporate events
• Provide daily administrative support to management staff
• Manage daily office operations: catering, vendor relationships, office supplies, English lessons
• Handle travel and business trips arrangements
• Administer petty cash, monthly bookkeeping reports and invoices
• Support and assist HR activities, organize corporate events
• Conduct orientation and onboarding of new staff members
• Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
• Help colleagues with their requests
Working at LogNet feels like being part of a family.
We are each unique and different, but together we are a cohesive and talented team of professionals.
We are united by many things: new technologies, fascinating work, interesting international projects, professional self-realization ... and traveling.
We always support the initiatives and ideas of each other, as the creation of extraordinary, unparalleled solutions — is our favorite task.
MaxBill is a full featured customer management and billing solution which supports multiple service environments and features advanced rating options, CRM, order management and billing, strong partner management and reconciliation capabilities.
What databases are recommended for the solution?
Oracle as a billing data storage; PostgreSQL for bill formatting data; Cassandra for meter reading data
Is the solution cloud based?
The solution deployment model can be either installation on premises, in private cloud in our data center, on AWS or hybrid cloud hosting.
The new versions are implemented in accordance to micro-services architecture. We utilize Java EE for micro-service implementation. Deployment is enabled by either traditional installation or by AMI deployment on AWS; we plan to utilize Docker technology as well.