Hi, we are looking for Full Stack Developer (.NET + Angular) to join the LOGITY Tech team.
LOGITY Tech — Ukrainian software development company that owns and develops a portfolio of web and mobile products for the LOGITY group of companies, operating in the Logistics industry of North America.
Our mission is to enable continuous growth, boost business performance and enhance the resilience of freight brokerage with advanced tech.
Our vision is to evolve into a compelling competitive advantage and become a strategic door opener for LOGITY in a market.
The LOGITY TECH team creates technological solutions to the challenges brokers and carriers face in trucking logistics. We’re building a digital broker-centric ecosystem that includes a proprietary Transportation Management System, Loadboard, and a mobile app for drivers and dispatchers.
You are the one if you have:
- Solid experience with relational (PostgreSQL, MS SQL) and NoSQL databases, search engines (ElasticSearch), and GraphQL ecosystem.
- Knowledge of Auth/Security, Redis, Kafka, or similar technologies.
- Hands-on experience with docker and any Cloud Service Providers.
- Experience working with continuous integration, delivery, and deployment systems, code quality automation systems, and debugging/profiling tools.
- Keen ability to resolve performance issues.
- Understanding of development patterns: MVC, MVVM, IoC, Pub-Sub, Observable.
- Knowledge and understanding of OOP, SOLID.
- Solid understanding of the client-server interaction principles.
- Thorough understanding of the application development life-cycle, code management, and release management.
- An active interest in staying updated with new technology, frameworks, languages, and other developments.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- A self-starter attitude, highly motivated, and with an eye for detail.
- High integrity, accountability, a positive attitude, and willingness to do what it takes to make the team successful.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate with technical and business audiences.
- Experience working in distributed teams.
- Proficient in English: B1/Intermediate and higher.
Would be beneficial:
- Experience working with Azure Cloud Services.
You would like to:
- Embrace the challenges of building the continually evolving data-heavy B2B SaaS solution.
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code while adhering to the team’s coding guidelines and quality standards.
- Develop high-volume, low-latency applications.
- Deliver functional and testable code with thorough unit testing.
- Perform and participate in code reviews, architecture design, and technical research.
- Investigate technical issues, find and fix bugs, and improve the performance and responsiveness of the apps you develop.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Promote innovation, creative thinking, communication, and collaboration among team members.
- Follow and foster Agile methods in software development.
- Competitive salary.
- Vacation — annual vacation lasting 20 working days.
- Paid sick leave.
- Personal needed equipment with all the necessary software installed.
- Professional education coverage.
- Services of a corporate accountant.
- Unbureaucratic and transparent management.
- Regular online and offline corporate events and internal communities.
Send us your CV and let’s create great solutions for the logistics industry together)