Desirable Technical Skills
• D365 CE online development/customization experience (plugins, actions, WebAPI)
• Power Automate and related stack (Logic Apps, Azure Functions, etc)
• Power Platform (Canvas apps and Power Portal)
• .Net Framework 4.7.2+ with experience or desire to work with .net core 2/3 or .net 5
• ADO CI/CD and ALM git flow
Desirable Non-technical Skills
• Client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an action plan.
• Pre-Sales experience especially with right-fit solutioning based on a high level or ambiguous requirements and a good understanding of pricing strategies.
• We are looking for quality and long-term engagement, therefore we are recruiting for a position, not for the project.
• We are open for both, contractors and permanent employees, but for a full-time engagement.
• Your portfolio will be replenished with projects of Microsoft, Capgemini, Avanade.
• We also understand that the best talents are not cheap, therefore our salaries start from 6000$ per month for the architect-level positions.
• The salary revision takes place not once a year but based on performance during the year.
• You are not going to see legacy and old CRM’s, SSRS, jQuery, anything below .Net Framework 4, or manual form customizations. We are aiming only to cutting-edge of existing technology ecosystems and would appreciate Experts with .Net Core and modern JS frameworks or willing to learn it.
• We try to be as flexible as possible and therefore do not require work from the office. But if this is desirable, we have an agreement with Unit City to provide office space.
• Lead functional workshops with customers, document requirements, and design appropriate solutions
• Understand the capabilities of the development team and schedule their work appropriately, providing support and assistance when needed
• Write and review high-level and detailed architecture documentation
• Design, develop, review, and test customized code for D365 CE projects
• Advise customers on best practices for Microsoft D365 processes, user interface, and architecture
• Work effectively with the sales team on delivering tender response documents, estimates, and customer demonstrations.
LogiqApps AS is Microsoft Certified Partner located in Oslo, Norway. We are a partner-to-partner only company with the purpose of empowering our partners to drive business transformation for their customers.
We offer our services to local Microsoft partners who already provide the solutions based on the Dynamics 365 CE/ Power Platform or plan to invest in this field.
Our team consists only of experienced senior consultants and architects. We believe that projects should be delivered by truly experienced professionals in a way that is sustainable for all partners involved.