Livingston Research is a 13-year-old international Ed-Tech company proudly founded by Ukrainians. We are on a mission to give personal education support enabled by technology to students in the US and globally.
Product: A platform where college students can get on-demand homework help from freelance tutors in a hassle-free way. We are a profitable company, not dependent on any external investor financing.
We support Ukraine by donating $1 from every order to proven volunteers who provide humanitarian aid and arrange targeted support for Ukrainian Armed Forces.
We are looking for an HR Director to rethink and relaunch this function in the company based on historical context and a deeper understanding of business needs and goals.
HR Director is responsible for leading the human resources function, creating and implementing HR strategies that support the organization’s goals and objectives, overseeing the development and implementation of human resources policies, programs, and services across business units.
- Develop and implement an effective HR strategy that aligns with the organization’s goals and objectives while supporting the overall company vision and mission
- Oversee the design and execution of the best possible employee experience through all the stages of the employee lifecycle, develop and polish people-related policies and processes (from onboarding, benefits, and company events to offboarding)
- Build credible relationships with key stakeholders and bring HR expertise to add value to the business
- Lead the HR team in developing and implementing best practices to support the organization’s talent management, employee relations, and other HR functions
- Oversee the development and implementation of talent identification & growth strategies, training, and development programs that support the organization’s goals and help employees achieve their full potential
- Lead the development and implementation of compensation and benefits programs that are competitive and align with the organization’s goals and values
- Develop and maintain effective internal communication and a company culture that enables employees to stay engaged and develop their skills
- Decide and lead the integration process of HRIS solution. Ensure effective management of HR systems, technology, and data analytics
- Develop and maintain HR metrics to measure the effectiveness of HR programs and initiatives
- Develop and manage HR budgets, forecasting, and reporting, ensuring efficient and effective use of resources
Skills & qualities needed:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in human resources leadership roles, including at least 2 years in a senior executive position
- Demonstrated experience in creating and executing HR strategies that align with organizational goals and objectives
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and relationship-building skills, with a track record of leading successful HR teams
- Proven ability to design and implement innovative HR programs and initiatives that drive employee engagement, performance, and retention
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Experience in leading HR technology implementations and data analytics initiatives
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to identify issues and implement effective solutions
- Advanced English
- Being an owner of your stream of work and managing your time autonomously
- An amazing supportive team you can learn from and exchange expertise with
- Competitive Salary in USD based on your qualifications
- Bureaucracy-free workplace and processes
- Regular Personal Development Sessions
- Educational sponsorship (various educational opportunities, e.g., courses, conferences, meet-ups, etc. are sponsored by the company)
- Remote mode of work (you are welcome to join our offices in Kyiv and Lviv as well)
- 21 business days of paid vacation and unlimited sick leaves
- Mental health well-being (including compensation for individual consultations with a psychologist) and sports initiatives