Product: A platform where college students can get on-demand homework help from freelance tutors in a hassle-free way. We are a profitable company, not dependent on any external investor financing. Our platform has seen rapid growth in recent years and you will have an exciting challenge to continue growth from a much higher starting point of tens of thousands of paying customers.
We are looking for a bold data-driven Senior Paid Search (PPC) Manager, Google Ads, who is ready of taking calculated risks to grow the business to new heights. This role requires the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level. You will be a valued part of the Marketing Team and will have an impact on the product, and its conversion funnel through close cooperation with product managers, designers, and other acquisition specialists.
Why should you choose us?
- Freedom and challenge to make independent decisions in your area of responsibility, and take part in decision-making on a global level;
- Opportunity to work with the US and other English-speaking markets and manage large budgets;
- Bureaucracy-free workplace and processes;
- Opportunity to work directly with our CMO and founders and make a real impact;
- Monthly bonus system transparently linked to PPC performance.
What will you be responsible for?
- Development and execution of paid search strategy for one of our products;
- Creating and managing paid search campaigns in Google Ads;
- Supporting your search campaigns with display and retargeting campaigns;
- Optimizing PPC campaigns in order to maximize profitability;
- Analysis and reporting on campaign performance while delivering clear takeaways, spotting optimization opportunities and planning next steps:
- Identification of growth opportunities to maximize profit;
- Suggesting, launching, and analyzing qualitative metrics improvement tests;
- Ad copywriting and editing, cooperation with designers for getting ad assets done/approved;
- Working together with the Product Team to improve landing pages and conversion funnel.
Skills & qualities needed:
- 3+ years of successful experience managing performance-based campaigns in Google Ads (with a proven track record)
- Experience working with the US and other English-speaking markets
- Experience in managing large budgets and large amounts of data
- Strong analytical skills: in-depth understanding of campaign measurement, proven ability to analyze and interpret data and arrive at a “so what” conclusion
- Comprehensive knowledge of A/B split testing and statistics
- High proficiency in Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Deep understanding of how to optimize CPA for profit maximization
- You know exactly how to improve QS and increase IS in Google Ads
- Ad copywriting and editing skills
- Previous experience in LP optimization, a basic understanding of UX
- Excellent prioritization and project management skills
- Desire to come up with solutions for the work challenges (rather than problems)
- English — Intermediate and higher
As a plus:
- Knowledge and understanding of user tracking, measurement and attribution with Google and other tools
- Experience with GDN, video or social media ads
- Ownership of your stream of work and business results, “get things done” attitude and a bit of a “hustle” mentality are the qualities that our team values the most.
- Competitive salary in USD based on your qualifications
- Transparent bonus system that directly depends on the performance of your campaigns
- Freedom to move between projects, suggest and experiment with new traffic channels
- Opportunity to advance your career
- Regular Personal Development Sessions with the CMO and company founders
- Educational sponsorship (various educational opportunities, e.g. courses, conferences, meet-ups etc. are sponsored by the company)
- Remote mode of work
- 21 business days of paid vacation and unlimited sick leaves
- Mental health well-being (including compensation for individual consultations with a psychologist) and sports initiatives
- Opportunity to make a difference for thousands and thousands of our active users!