Livingston Research is a 13-year-old international Ed-Tech company proudly founded by Ukrainians.
We are on a mission to give personal education support enabled by technology to students in the US and globally.
We support Ukraine by donating $1 from every order to proven volunteers who provide humanitarian aid and arrange targeted support for Ukrainian Armed Forces.
Product: A platform where college students can get on-demand homework help from freelance tutors in a hassle-free way. We are a profitable company, not dependent on any external investor financing. Our platform has seen rapid growth in recent years and you will have an exciting challenge to continue growth from a much higher starting point of tens of thousands of paying customers.
Our company has grown stronger and more united through years of pandemic and now war, and we’re determined to thrive no matter what and show the world how diligent, creative and amazing Ukrainians are! It is the only way!
We are in need of a Recruiter who will join us on a PROJECT basis for 3-6 months maximum to help us with our mass hiring for the Operational Department and research of new markets.
Why should you choose to work with us on a project basis?
- Ability to possibly try something new and challenge yourself and gain new experience while receiving great compensation
- Clear end point of the project that helps focus on the goal
- You’ll see the result of your hard work very fast
- Super-cool team and cross-team interaction: ambitious and cool colleagues who collaborate, help and share
- Ability to work remote with ±1-2 hours time difference from Kyiv time
- Recruiting bonuses on top of the monthly salary we agree upon
What will you be responsible for?
- Mass hiring for Operational (i.e. Customer Support, Sales etc) department: testing new hypothesis, markets, offers, and experimenting with already existing well-functioning process
- Working together with Head of Talent and HR team as well as Hiring Manager of the Operational Department to reach the goal
- Reviewing our current recruiting process for pros and cons, adjusting it to attract the best talent
- Being company’s ambassador and representing the company in the best way possible
Skills & qualities needed:
- 1+ years of recruiting experience (preferably, involving you being in charge of a full recruitment cycle at least for some positions you’ve worked with)
- Advanced English (Upper-Intermediate might be enough as it depends on how you’re using it) but note you will need to interviews in English, evaluate candidate’s English etc
- Excellent communication skills, i.e. you’re good at properly communicating verbally and in writing positive and most importantly, negative or difficult news, feedback
- Understanding that mass hiring is the recruitment of a large number of people in a compressed time period which is challenging and demanding yet exhilarating especially with the team like ours
Would be a plus:
- If you have experience with mass hiring
- If you have experience with International recruiting
- Competitive salary in USD based on your qualifications plus recruiting bonuses
- Freedom to suggest and experiment to meet the ultimate need of the project
- Opportunity to try something new for yourself with no downsides
- Full-time work on a project basis (minimum 3 months, maximum 6 months)
- Remote mode of work
- ± 1-3 hours from Kyiv time is the most desirable time difference (e.g. if you’re in Canada, for example, it’s highly possible we won’t be able to adjust to each other’s timezone effectively in the long run)
- Autonomous offices in Kyiv and Lviv equipped with generators and starlink