Livingston Research is a 13-year-old international Ed-Tech company proudly founded by Ukrainians.
We are on a mission to give personal education support enabled by technology to students in the US and globally.
We support Ukraine by donating $1 from every order to proven volunteers who provide humanitarian aid and arrange targeted support for Ukrainian Armed Forces.
Product: A platform where college students can get on-demand homework help from freelance tutors in a hassle-free way. We are a profitable company, not dependent on any external investor financing. Our platform has seen rapid growth in recent years and you will have an exciting challenge to continue growth from a much higher starting point of tens of thousands of paying customers.
Our company has grown stronger through years of pandemic and now war, and we’re determined to thrive no matter what and show the world how diligent, creative and amazing Ukrainians are! It is the only way!
Now, we’re looking for a detail-oriented, responsible Recruiter to join our team!
I, Liuba, Head of Talent and a recruiter myself, believe that as a recruiter you have a very challenging, yet thrilling job — to find a missing piece of a puzzle — i.e. candidates who fit the company, while a company being a perfect fit for these particular candidates, as it makes it possible for them to realize their superpowers and have a workplace where they truly belong.
Why should you choose us?
- You are the driver and owner of the positions you’re hiring for
- Bureaucracy-free workplace and processes
- Super-cool team and cross-team interaction: ambitious and cool colleagues who collaborate, help and share
- Full-time position with potentially flexible schedule: the better result of work, the more flexibility
- Ability to work remote with ±1-2 hours time difference from Kyiv time
- Recruiting bonuses
What will you be responsible for?
- Full-cycle recruiting for Operational (i.e. Customer Support, Sales etc) positions and working with marketing, data and managerial positions alongside our Senior Recruiter
- Vacancy budgeting and planning
- Forming attractive job description, offers, variety of communications etc
- Effective cooperation with Hiring Managers
- Working with various sources of candidates (job boards, ads, referral programs etc)
- Working with our ATS Breezy, optimizing it, when you see fit
- Creating positive candidates’ experiences from the first touch point, first interview until the last touch point, whether it’s an offer or keeping in touch on future possibilities
- Recruitment analytics and post-recruiting analysis, implementing data-driven approach to recruiting
- Forming a pool of passive candidates aka company’s network
- Working together with HR team and Hiring Managers to improve the candidate’s and new hire experience, enriching our onboarding and adaptation processes
- Automizing and optimizing our recruiting process towards scalability of hiring as well as to free time for your own growth as recruiting specialist
- Monitoring global and local job market trends, taking them into account when forming recruiting approach
- Being company’s ambassador and representing the company in the best way possible
Skills & qualities needed:
- 1+ years of recruiting experience (preferably, involving you being in charge of a full recruitment cycle at least for some positions you’ve worked with)
- Advanced English (Upper-Intermediate might be enough as it depends on how you’re using it) but note you will need to conduct 30% of 100% of the interviews in English, evaluate candidate’s English etc
- Excellent communication skills, i.e. you’re good at properly communicating verbally and in writing positive and most importantly, negative or difficult news, feedback
- Experience with various job platforms, sourcing and headhunting via LinkedIn (Boolean search, outreach, negotiations, selling vacancies to candidates etc)
- High detail-orientedness and precision
- Willingness to dig deep into the position and getting to the bottom of the soft and hard skills you’re testing
Would be a plus:
- If you have experience with mass hiring
- If you have experience with International recruiting
- If you have experience with hiring non-tech roles for Product companies, i.e. Product Manager, Data Analyst, PPC Specialist etc
- Competitive salary in USD based on your qualifications
- Final salary offer will depend on your skills and experience
- Recruiting bonuses on top of the fixed monthly salary
- Freedom to experiment, the only marker is the result
- Opportunity to advance your career and delve into HR streams (especially, the ones that go hand-in-hand with recruiting, i.e. employer branding, EVP, talent development and growth)
- Regular Personal Development Sessions with the Head of Talent
- Educational sponsorship (various educational opportunities, e.g. courses, conferences, meet-ups etc. are sponsored by the company)
- Remote mode of work
- ± 1-3 hours from Kyiv time is the most desirable time difference (e.g. if you’re in Canada, for example, it’s highly possible we won’t be able to adjust to each other’s timezone effectively in the long run)
- Autonomous offices in Kyiv and Lviv equipped with generators and starlink
- 21 business days of paid vacation and unlimited sick leaves
- Mental health well-being (including compensation for individual consultations with a psychologist) and regular online & offline bi-weekly events