We are looking for a UX/UI Designer, who will be responsible for the design and implementation of all the experiences a user has when interacting with our web product. The UX/UI designer will work closely with our Product and marketing team to ensure seamless web/mobile design and the successful implementation of UX/UI best practices and principles.
Why should you choose us?
- Freedom and challenge to make independent decisions in your area of responsibility, and take part in decision-making on a global level;
- Bureaucracy-free workplace and processes;
- Opportunity to work directly with the Product team and founders and make a real impact.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Investigating user-experience challenges and requirements for our web platform based on user interviews, heatmaps, and product usage data.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the product.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI/UX elements and tools such as advanced chat, order forms, user cabinet, landing pages, etc.
- Designing and testing page layouts, page designs, and user flow to improve business metrics and user experience.
- Testing UI/UX of elements such as CTAs, banners, etc.
- Collaborating with the marketing and product teams to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences to the user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities to analyze and predict user behavior.
- 3+ years of UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in working with products made on HTML, React, AMP
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Structured thinking
- English — upper intermediate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Competitive salary in USD based on your qualifications
- Transparent bonus system that directly depends on the performance of your campaigns
- Freedom to move between projects, suggest and experiment with new traffic channels
- Career development
- Regular Personal Development Sessions with the CMO and company founders
- Educational sponsorship (various educational opportunities, e.g. courses, conferences, meet-ups, etc. are sponsored by the company)
- Remote mode of work
- 21 business days of paid vacation and unlimited sick leaves
- Mental health well-being (including compensation for individual consultations with a psychologist) and sports initiatives
- Opportunity to make a difference for thousands and thousands of our active users!